KAI believes in the inherent strengths and assets of families and communities to guide the education of their children. Schools play a critical role to leverage these assets throughout the education ecosystem resulting in greater engagement, enthusiasm for learning, and connectedness.
KAI has decades of experience supporting stakeholders and partners to create pathways between State Education Agencies, schools, families, and students in diverse and tribal communities. We use a participatory approach and work with you to achieve the outcomes desired.
Examples of Services:
- Assistance to meet ESSA requirements for meaningful Tribal consultation
- Creation of processes to help enact federal, state, and local policies
- Development of easy-to-use information systems that support data collection and the practical use of data
- Development of culturally-relevant measurement tools
- Assessment of social emotional learning using culturally-relevant methods
- Completion of evaluation of programs
Areas of Expertise:
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers, after-school programs, informal learning opportunities
- Culturally-relevant curriculum and pedagogy
- Teacher Professional Development
- Culturally-relevant classroom observation
- Diverse student voice
- Diverse parent engagement
- Program evaluation
- School-Age Program Quality Assessment (SPQA)
- Youth Program Quality Assessment (YPQA)
- Social Emotional Learning Program Quality Assessment (SELPQA)
- Human Subjects Research (enables focus groups of students < 18)
Ask Our Team
Learn how we can meet your education services needs. Email the service line VP at firstname.lastname@example.org.